Wednesday, November 23, 2011

More rain

We had someone come out today and look at the window and basement and someone is coming out on Friday too. For $$$ we can have the problem fixed in no time without having to take out the window! :) One guy can even start as early as Monday and be finished in the same day. I know we will get something done because getting up every few hours in the middle of the night to turn on a very loud shop vac outside and suck water out of a window is not going to sit well with the neighbors for long. I'm sure they like their sleep as much as I like mine. That, and the not having to worry about my basement flooding and ruining all my priceless possessions is also on my mind. Onward and upward!

Oh, and Thanksgiving isn't ruined! Hooray! The rain has slowed down and the window is not flooded anymore. Still damp, and still something to get fixed, but not a holiday killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment